Hello, welcome to Get Ranting. I am a CEGEP student studying in Montreal. I am Canadian, and of Chinese descent. My blood type is AB-. This blog is meant to be a space where I can speak my mind and be free from the opinions of what others think.
Rules for Get Ranting:
1. There is no specific category for the material I post, but most of it falls under the self-reflection/inspiration sections.
2. My goal is to rant what I wish while still providing entries that can help change someone’s life for the better.
3. My philosophy on a good piece of writing is when the work is produced in its most rawest form.
4. There is no daily schedule as to how often I post. I will dish out entries when I feel compelled and motivated to write.
5. My vision for this blog is to expand it to a level where it can serve as a community for various viewers, and not simply another blog site. I feel the higher we go in life, the less we are able to freely express ourselves. I want people to come to this site and feel free provide their opinions as they see towards life in general without feeling restricted.